Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary Zabarsly
Dr. Gary Zabarsly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY, with other offices in Woodmere, NY and Jackson Heights, NY . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zabarsly is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, Metropolitan Hospital Center and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Zabarsly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zabarsly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Saint John's Queens Hospital
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Forest Hills Hospital
St Joseph`s Hospital Division, CMC
47 Years Experience
Odessa State Medical University
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Zabarsly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.