Have you seen Dr. Gaspar M Nazareno?

Still a work in progress

Dr. Nazareno was willing to take on my case when other GI doctors here had basically given up. He never rushes appointments though it can be hard to get an appt to see him. He usually answers e-mails on My Health promptly. Even though I have been treated by him and in the Bay Area, my problems continue to worsen, however, I am a difficult case and just wonder if I am misdiagnosed still. The office staff is nice and his nurse is very capable. Even though I am not really better, I would highly recommend this doctor as he is thorough and I feel he looks at me as an individual and not a 10 min appointment.

Great Dr.

Dr. Nazareno is a great doctor. Like another review said he is very calm and mellow but very detail oriented. I feel like he really takes the time to figure things out and monitor treatment options.

Such a great doc

I really this this doctor is one of a kind. He is calm, mellow, a good listener and always makes sure to answer all of my questions.

everyone in the office is very nice and helpful

Dr. Gaspar M Nazareno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.