Dr. Gaston Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaston Perez?

Wonderful Staff

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Wonderful Staff , Great service , Have been a patient for about a year now ,

Terrific doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Able to answer all of my questions satisfactorily

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He is always late. Its really frustrating. Also he's way too pill happy. Prescribing me meds that aren't even required.

How much rudeness can you put up for a good doctor?

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I love Dr. Perez. He has been good to me since the day I met him. He showed me interest and helped me get rid and have my diabetes under control. Words can never explain how good he has been to me. Now ask me how much I'm willing to put up with his office staff.... I just called to double check on my next appointment date only to find out the have banned me from the practice. Why? Not sure. They say letters have been sent, well no letters have been received. Considering the fact that I was just there a couple of weeks ago picking up a prescription and was not told anything about not being welcomed again. The receptionists are plain mean and rude. They told me office manager would call. No call received. When called again I was told she would call tomorrow and refused to give me any other type of information. I have some results that need to be read. They work with people's health and the same time they could give a darn about it. They give you misleading information, they are rude when answering the phone, and in general plain RUDE! I told them I would wait on hold until office manager would get out of (second) meeting. But they refused to put me on hold and kept repeating like a broken recording: "we will leave her a note and ask her to call you back in the morning" I repeated this is someone's health they are dealing with, but in a sarcastic tone kept repeating: "manager is in meating" Obviously she did not want to deal with it. The way they habndle situations is bad. They. Tell you "its's a new law" and argue with you when they don'tk know what to say. Again, this is not a "business" you can be taking so slightly and with so little care. So think about this twice! If I don't get a call at 830 am when the office opens I might be reaching out to different authorities. This is how aggravated I am. Dr. Perez, think about changing your whole staff!

A MD that looks outside the box!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Perez. He was very knowledgeable and experienced with my condition, and interested in helping me to achieve the best health for my chronic condition. He is far beyond traditional medical Drs., looking at diet and exercise instead of just writing a script as ways to achieve health and longevity.

Avoid

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Doctor and staff try to be courteous to patients, however many problems with actual care. We were given wrong diagnoses (hospital disagreed), wrong medications (pharmacist said ABSOLUTELY NOT), and wrong advice (specialist said opposite). Upon researching Dr. Perez, discovered that doctors with degrees from his medical school (Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos) are ineligible for licensure in California. Wait times also generally very bad (discussion of this was had among patients in waiting room); access to doctor is rare (usually PAs), and PAs gave conflicting medication orders (stop blood thinner vs. continue). Staff did not return calls when asked if patient should go to hospital or not. Reviewed based in-person experience with this practice treating my mother, by a health care professional in Chicago.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Pill Happy is an understatement! Please avoid him if you can!

Posted on April 26th, 2017