Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gautam Aggarwal MD
Dr. Gautam Aggarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Fontana, CA and Phoenix, AZ . He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated with Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital, Sharp Memorial Hospital and John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gautam Aggarwal has 3 locations
9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
4131 N 24th St Ste B102
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Book Online Now
Dr. Gautam Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gautam Aggarwal has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gautam Aggarwal - Posted on January 21st, 2016
Lack of empathy
VERY POOR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gautam Aggarwal - Posted on November 19th, 2015
In Phoenix, AZ
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gautam Aggarwal - Posted on November 26th, 2013
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
Graduated in 2010
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Gautam Aggarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gautam Aggarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.