Dr. Gautam Dev Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gautam Dev?

Bad Experience.

The staff upfront had a terrible attitude. Even when I called back to ask a question. Maybe they do not appreciate their jobs.

I am really disappointed with Dr Devs' front office personnel! I went to my appt. on the 2nd of March, but because I couldn't pay my $26.00 co-pay until my SS check came the next day--they wouldn't let me be seen! I pretty much begged them to let me pay the next day-since I was so sick! They told me I can't be seen until I pay-so pushed my appt. back to the 17th! Mean time I was admitted to the hospital on the 3rd!! I feel it could have been avoided if only they had a little compassion!!!!

Poor

Overall the experience was disappointing Dr. Dev and office would benefit greatly from professional development classes pertaining to care, concern and customer courtesy.

Dr. Gautam Dev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.