3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gautam Ganguly?

A doctor with empathy

Not only does Dr. Ganguly have the expertise in the uncommon disorder I have, but, he shows his empathy and kindness by going over and above to help than any other doctor I've ever had treat me.

Authentic

My father saw Dr. Ganguly for treatment. The one thing that always amazed me, was his way of being authentic, taking all his medical conditions into account and not prescribing another pill just to prescribe. He was patient in allowing me to translate and caring enough to prescribe specialized shoes that would alleviate the discomforts. Thankfully when my father-in-law needed a Neurologist, I immediately knew who I wanted to recommend. He too, is happy under the care of Dr. Ganguly.

Dr. Gautam Ganguly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montebello, CA.