Have you seen Dr. Gautami S Rao?

She is the doctor you need

Dr. Rao and the amazing staff of Norris Cotton cancer center cured my ovarian cancer back in 2005-2006 Because of this amazing woman I was allowed to carry on with my life and have an amazing marriage and two beautiful boys. I’m 31 now still cancer free and so grateful God placed Dr. Rao in my life. She cares. She is kind and so down to earth. If you are thinking about recruiting this dr it will be the best choice you make. She set her own personal life aside to make sure I was healing okay. She is everything any dr could ever aspire to be. If you ever read this Dr. Rao.... Thankyou! Because you followed your dreams to be a doctor you helped me live to see so many years I wasn’t really expecting to see! Heidi Morris

First Six Month Check Up

I've been anxious for weeks prior to upcoming blood work, bone density and cat scan procedures. Had them yesterday and not scheduled to meet with Dr. Rao until next week, but low and behold !! I get a call from her office early the following day of my procedures to give me the best news I could have gotten !! Cat Scan showed no signs of cancer!! What a relief !! Dr. Rao and her office personnel are sooo kind and caring. I can't say enough about this practice !! I/ We (my family) LOVE THEM ALL !! :) God Bless you and keep up the GREAT work !! Feeling so Blessed right now !! Thank YOU!

Kind, Compassionate, Thorough

GOD BLESS DR. G. RAO

THANK GOD, WE FOUND THIS AMAZING, OUTSTANDING DR. JUST WHEN I WAS FALLING APART, AND MY FAMILY AS WELL. SHE IS A BLESSING IN HER APPROACH, MANNER AND CARING ATTITUDE. AT A CATASTROPHIC TIME, WHEN CANCER DIAGNOSIS IS DEVASTATING, FRIGHTENING, AND LONELY WE HAD ONE MIRACLE COME INTO OUR LIFE. DR. G. RAO. CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER PRESENCE, REASSURRANCE, AND EXTREME KINDNESS AND PATIENCE. IF THERE WERE A 'NOBEL PRIZE.' FOR A SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY HUMAN BEING IN THE MEDICAL FIELD, SHE IS DESERVING OF IT/ FEEL BLESSED TO BE UNDER HER 'WING'.

Dr. Roa...compassionate, comforting, knowledgable, professional!!

Incredible, wonderful and knowledgeable Doc !!!

Doctor Roa is a very understanding, caring, and sensitive person. She has such a compassionate concern for all her patients. I feel very blessed to have had her as my Oncology Doctor. She always gives you the time you need. She will answer any and all questions you have of her, always making sure you understand. She is truly a dedicated professional. Waiting a little in the comfortable waiting room with the wonderful staff is worth it. I know when I am in the examining room she will give me all the time I need too!!

She walks on water as far as we're concerned. Everything about her and how she diagnoses, treats and communicates with patients and the families is perfect. You feel extremely comfortable with her and always feel she will be there for you st any time during the day nor night. Everyone - including doctors - comment on how lucky we are to have her as our oncologist.

Dr. Rao is amazing. She is everything and anything you want a doctor to be. Always professional, yet intelligent and compassionate with a unique kindness, and the intuition to know just what you need.She is devoted to all she cares for. People travel miles just to see her. Waiting to get an appointment with her is sometimes timely, but well worth it. Words can not give her the honor and credibility she deserves. She is just outstanding!

Dr. Gautami S Rao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.