Dr. Gautham P Reddy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gautham P Reddy?

Terrible!

My wife went to Dr Reddy for numbness in her extremities, electric feeling in her arms, legs and feet and severe pain. Dr. Ready ran tests and told her that there was abosolutely nothing wrong with her. We took the CatScan to a NeuroSurgeon and he pointed out SEVER degeneration of her spin in the neck area and recommended immediate surgery to reduce the risk of paralysis. How the heck do you miss that???

Top Doctor

Great office. Friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommends

Great staff, wait can be a bit long but that's pretty typical. Dr. Reddy is great with my mom & so are the PA's.

Great when dealing with rare and complexed diseases.

very great doctor, took the time to care I really needed help.

Horrid Doctor!!!

ne of the most ignorant, horrible, non-caring, lack of compassion doctor's my mother has ever come across. I take her to the doctors all the time and this was a specialty appt. since she has the start of Neuropathy from her medications from having server RA. Gautham could NOT answer any of our questions regarding the Neuropathy. He literally sounded stupid. He just sat there with a smirk because he was nerve because he couldn't tell us anything. "I don't know, I don't know" is all he could muster up. He forced her to get a nerve biopsy down meaning- my mother had to cut out 3 inches of her nerve on her leg. My mother didn't want to follow up with him so we were received help from another Neurologist. They gave us the answers we needed. 100% of the answers we needed. My mother DID NOT NEED the nerve biopsy what-so-ever. Her current Neuro doctor was very saddened about this. Now my mother has sharp pains and about 98% numbness on the low leg where the biopsy was done. He didn't care about her at all. He literally had no answers for us on either of her 2 visits. It was a waste of money, time, emotions, and now of her nerve. We would NEVER suggest anyone to see Reddy. Even his staff at the front desk were completely unfriendly. Wow!!!

MY DOCTOR

BEST DOCTOR OF ALL 6 OF MY DOCTORS.TAKES TIME TO LISTEN ABOUT HOW I AM DOING.GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER.HAS BEEN THE ONLY DOCTOR WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME AND EFFORT TO HELP ME ALLIEVIATE MY PAIN WITH THE CORRECT MEDICINE AVAILIBLE AFTER MANY TRY AND FAIL MEDICINE.HE NEVER GAVE UP ON ME.THANKS SO MUCH.

One of the Best...

Dr. Reddy was one of the best doctor's I've been to. He was very attentive to my needs and had more than adequate knowledge of what he was doing. Took all my needs into account when trying to figure out what my problem was.