Dr. Gavan P Duffy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gavan P Duffy?

Dr. Duffy performed a total knee replacement on my left knee on 8/30/2017. Dr. Duffy and his staff could not have been any better. All went great and continues to do so. He kept me informed as to what to expect before and after surgery and showed a true interest in improving my quality of life. I can't thank him and his staff enough !

Excellent Care

I would like to give an excellent recommendation for Dr. Gavin Duffy. Dr. Duffy is such an excellent doctor as well as person. He has such wonderful knowledge to give you excellent recommendations and honest opinions about your problems. He has an excellent staff and has made treatment easy and comfortable for all patients. I would recommend Dr. Duffy to any person needing help with Dr. Duffy' speciality.

Felt VERY rushed.

Thanks, Dr. Duffy!

If you need a hip replacement, Dr. Duffy is your surgeon. Great care pre- and post-operation. Don't be put off by the longer wait times for office visits--It's all worth it if you want questions answered and assurances of a good surgical outcome.

Double knee replacement

Two new knees and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Dr Duffy! ♡

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Duffy replaced both of my hips and I was very happy with the results, with no complications. He is a skilled surgeon, that is very caring and compassionate and puts you at ease right away. Thank You, Dr. Duffy....for keeping me on my feet, you are the best!

Great surgeon

Dr. Duffy performed hip replacement surgery for me 4 months ago. The experience was life-changing. From the moment I woke up, there was no more pain. My recovery was so much easier than I had expected. Dr. Duffy was there all through the process; from helping me make the decision to have surgery, to my post op appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering this surgery.

Great

Dr Duffy and Staff are wonderful As well as the hospital staff

Great !

Always caring

Best of the BEST

After so many doctors visits and most telling me my only alternative was joint replacements, I was seen by Dr. Gavin Duffy October 20, 2016! After x-rays and exams, I was fitted for an incredibly well fitting knee brace that has already given much needed relief! He also checked my extremely painful hips, prescribed a compounded cream and physical therapy and NO surgery!!! Although I had to wait over an hour and a half, it was well worth the wait! Dr. Duffy is a gifted physician and Orthopedist! I am blessed to have had my neurosurgeon, Dr Eric Nottmeier, refer me to Dr. Duffy!

Outstanding!

Cares deeply about his patients. Skilled surgeon, wonderful approach to pain management. One of a kind follow-up procedures. None better, five stars to him and his staff.

SUCH A GREAT SURGEON/PERSON/HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DR. GAVAN P. DUFFY IS SO PHENOMENAL AND FANTASTIC!!!!! VERY COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE, CARING, DILIGENT, UNSURPASSED, MY- GO-TO JOINT SURGEON..............A TRUE BLESSING!!!!! HE AND HIS STAFF ARE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)