Dr. Gavin Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gavin Gordon?

Great Doc

Posted on August 14th, 2015

This Dr "Gavin Gordon" has something about him I went in feeling not to good but knowing that there's not a lot he could do in the walk in I still felt much better when I left I felt he truly cares about his patience and does not pass judgments I wish he was not in the walk in and accepted new patients I would be the first to sign up Thanks Dr

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Gavin Gordon is one of the most outstanding medical professionals I have worked with. His intelligent mind and obvious enthusiasum for learning new things is always appreciated.

Best doctor I ever had

Posted on July 25th, 2008

Dr. Gordon is experienced, thorough, kind, straightforward, and extremely smart. He's the best doctor I've had in my 60 years, and I've had dozens (I've lived all over the world). His staff and patients all rave about him. Outstanding.

Posted on February 4th, 2017