Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gavin F Jacobson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gavin F Jacobson has the following 14 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Uterine Cancer
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Gavin F Jacobson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
On my first visit, I wanted to find out about infertility options since I was switching from another network which became out of network. He told me it would be almost impossible for me to have a successful pregnancy at my age. That was the single most negative thing to hear from an OBGYN doctor whose was not an infertility doctor. I knew already that the chances were low for my age, but all the doctors I have had seen told me that it is difficult but not impossible since many women older than me are having children. Second thing he told me was that the other doctors were not honest... (of course, in an indirect way and with a tone as if I was ripped off by the other doctors..). I never heard a doctor ever indicated any negative or disrespectful comments about other doctors or even people. Dr. Gavin have and that told me how I should get a new doctor. I have also found him becoming irritated whenever my previous doctors' names or treatment subject came up. It seemed to me that he feels he is the only best doctor in town, but he can't say it out loud.
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, 2238 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gavin F Jacobson in this video.
Dr. Gavin F Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.