Dr. Gavin Omahony Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gavin Omahony?

saved my hand and // LIFE

Posted on July 25th, 2016

he put up with me for mos. saved my hand with the nerves in tact.. one of the very best had my hand sewn to my chest for a time, but I can use my hand. I will recommend his work to any one. a very good dr..

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I would recommend this Dr. to anyone having hand problems. He was courteous, as were his staff and willing to explain any questions we had.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. O'Mahony. My son smashed his finger something terrible and Dr. O'Mahony has been wonderful. He's everything a doctor should be, humble, concerned, honest and a skilled surgeon. He has been available to us around the clock. If I have a concern, I make a call and he gets back to me right away. This injury has been terrible but with a doctor like O'Mahony my mind and nerves are at peace. The wait time can be brutal, I say get an early appointment if you can. But he is worth the wait.

Posted on January 26th, 2016