Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gavin T Pittman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gavin T Pittman has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Gavin T Pittman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Pittman is an excellent surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He takes a lot of time to chat with his patients and be sure they understand everything. He did both right and left total knee replacements on me. I am totally pleased with the results and I have given his name to many people. I just love this guy!
A very skilled, compassionate, surgeon. He gave us thorough explanations and we felt we were in excellent hands. Several acquaintances told us to see him. He did an exemplary job.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pittman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1999
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Gavin T Pittman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRegions Hospital, 640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gavin T Pittman in this video.
Dr. Gavin T Pittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.