Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gavrilo Lazovic
Dr. Gavrilo Lazovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lazovic is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, St Joseph Hospital Buckhannon and Mckeesport Hospital, Mckeesport, Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. Gavrilo Lazovic has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Lazovic attended to my husband at South Miami Emergency. He quickly diagnosed a perforated colon. A very dangerous situation. He was part F the reason my husband did not have to have emergency surgery and a colostomy bag. My husband needed a nasal gastronomic tube ( not a pleasant procedure) Dr Lazovic took over from the nurse who was having trouble and my husband said it was unbelievable how little discomfort he had. He was also calming me down because I got scared and emotional. He’s a gentleman and a great doctor. Sylvia Cherry & Gary Hecht.
Dr. Lazovic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Miami Hospital
St Joseph Hospital Buckhannon
Mckeesport Hospital, Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Jefferson Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
28 Years Experience
University Of Sarajevo
Graduated in 1985
Mc Keesport Hospital - Upmc
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNina Lazovic MD, 6131 Lagorce Dr, Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Gavrilo Lazovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.