Dr. Gayl Gustafson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gayl Gustafson?

Caring, vigilant, and thoughtful.

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

I have been under care of Dr. Gustafson for approximately one year now, and I am continually impressed by her ready knowledge, and thorough level of understanding in regards to my specific needs as a patient. Dr. Gustafson knows me as a person in a fairly detailed manner, and I am amazed she is able to recall almost everything about me (small medical details), with all the patients I am sure she has. All this without even looking at my chart. Just a wonderful doctor, and a very pleasant person to interact with. I feel very fortunate to be able to receive such excellent and thorough care. Thanks.

Posted on August 2nd, 2014