Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gayle Dean
Dr. Gayle Dean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Gayle Dean has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gayle Dean has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gayle Dean has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I have seen Dr Dean several times. She is professional and skilled, but is warm and compassionate and I really appreciated that. She is a really great surgeon who I would go back to again. I love that she will look into the things I am concerned about as well as pursue tests for things she finds. I love a doctor that goes the extra mile and Dr Dean does that.
19 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4881 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Gayle Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.