Dr. Gayle D Masri-Fridling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle D Masri-Fridling?

Beware

I made an appointment over three weeks prior to the Dec. 27th appointment I received. I picked that particular week because it is the slowest week of the year for my work which requires an unblemished appearance and the procedure I was seeking would temporarily put black spots on my face. On Dec. 12th, I received a phone call asking to change the appointment to earlier in the day which I agreed to. Then on Dec. 21st, I received a call from the doctor's office telling me they were cancelling my appointment and that the doctor would only be available that week on Dec. 26th. That was a day I had already booked a non-refundable ticket to return home for the holidays. It appears that the doctor has more than enough patients so that cancelling on a long-standing appointment that was agreed upon for a specific time frame doesn't bother her. If that is not the kind of treatment you would like, I urge you to try a more reliable doctor.

My Health is worth the wait.

I have been going to Dr. Masri-Fridling since my chemo and radiation were completed five years ago. Her expertise, thoroughness, and follow up have contributed to my skin health. Her recommendations have improved the condition of my skin. She and her staff had been kind, courteous and efficient. Her office is full because she is an excellent doctor and emergency cases request to be seen asap. She is well worth any wait you may encounter, and she always makes sure she gives me the time I need and answers the questions I have.

Wonderful

Most thorough Dermatologist I have ever seen.

Don't do this doctor

Over an hour late....no apology...I added a question abs was told she wasn't looking at that on this appointment even though she had been seen several times for that condition....10 minutes split in 2 parts....medication was not called in to pharmacy until I called 2 times to ask its wherabouts

Patient

Dr. Masai-Fridling is very personable, knowledgable , and efficient. She is quick to refer to another specialist if she feels someone else would be better qualified to care for a specific problem. The phone system, however, is the most inefficient and frustrating I have ever experienced in a doctor's office! I am presently on hold for 2 1/2 hours to talk to a "real human being " to hopefully get an appointment to get my sutures removed today. I am still waiting !!

Diligent and caring

Dr. Masri-Fridling is intense and thorough. She examines you with great attention to every detail and answers every question. She is quick to act. If something is a problem, she deals with it immediately. If a cancer surgeon is required, she lets you know immediately. When she sends material to a laboratory for analysis, she calls personally with the results. She follows through whenever necessary. If special action is required, she will call other physicans in as needed. Her manner may seem a little rushed, but all you need to do is ask for more and she will spend the time needed. I can't say enough good things about her. She is among the best physicians I have ever used. The office has had some problems, especially in answering phones, but has improved recently (October 2011).overall experiences) Highly recommended.

Great Doctor, horrible office experience!

Although her bedside manner could use some polish, I agree with other reviews that she is an excellent doctor who is very thorough and cautious in her recommended approach (when in doubt, cut the thing off, unfortunately). Her staff is oftentimes rude, however, and it is always difficult to get through to the office on the phone, which is a shame. I have tried to tell doctor this, but she wasn't very responsive. No apologies either, just as another reviewer remarked. :-/

not going back

Have used Dr. Masri-Fridling for years, but have finally become fed up. The wait is ALWAYS at least 45 minutes, usually more. No apologies ever given. One time, I finally put my clothes back on and told the nurse after waiting an hour, that I would need to reschedule. My time is valuable too! Next appointment, not one word of the previous delay. I know several patients who see her and will also not go back as waiting time is too long. They actually have a sign that says if you are more than 20 minutes late for your appt. that you will have to reschedule. Ha!

Great doctor!

She accurately diagnosed my melanoma and was firm enough with me to get it taken off (I resisted at first not believeing that the mole could be cancerous). She probably saved my life. Very thorough and knowledgeable!