Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gayle Rosenthal
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital and Aurora Memorial Burlington. She speaks English.
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal has the following 6 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr Rosenthal today for the first time ever. She has been in practice a good while and has great experience. I am 33 weeks pregnant with terrible hemorrhoid pain that suddenly came on two weeks ago. She was so perfect for what I needed at that moment. She gave me options and explained everything to me. I did not feel rushed whatsoever with her. She even hugged me! Love this doctor!!
Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Aurora Memorial Burlington
29 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1100 Lake St, Oak Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gayle Rosenthal in this video.
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.