Dr. Gayle Shimokaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Shimokaji?

Superior Eye Care

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Dr. Shimokaji, who became my regular eye doctor seven years ago, continues to provide excellent care, esp. important since I am 80+. This included cataract surgery and a lens replacement that now allows me to drive and read without glasses. If you are seeking a new doctor, I can unreservedly recommend her.

Bad Vision Since 5 Years Old

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Background I was severely near sighted since 5 years old and also had an astigmatism in both eyes. My school years were a minor battle with sports that required good eye sight and good hand eye coordination. I was fortunate, however, and escaped the wrath of my fellow students who never failed to point out my eyesight deficiencies. I escaped because I had four brothers and was reasonable size and could out run most of my class mates. Dr. Shimokaji. Dr Shimokaji is the ultimate professional expert with excellent bedside manner. She strikes an impressive image in the hospital on the day of the where she is in total command of all aspects of the operation. After the operation the patient comes to realize that the image is backed up with success. I was referred to Dr Shimokaji who, to shorten a long story, performed cataract surgery on both eyes inserting a Monofocal Lens in both eyes and by her own hand corrected the astigmatisms. I no longer need any corrective lenses and may not even need reading glasses.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I had cataract surgery with Dr Shimokaji and saw 20/20 the next day! It's a miracle and I trust her and the staff--Dr Shimokaji and Dr Shapiro are superb physicians!!!

Great Ophthalmologist

Posted on November 21st, 2015

You will not get better care for your eye related problems than from Dr. Shimakoji and her excellent staff.

Dr Shimokaji MD excellent

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Excellent and superb doctors and staff! You should go here for your eye care!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Exceptional professional and compassionate doctor. The surgery on my eyes was beyond my dreams!

BEST Doctors

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Expert and top notch surgeons and doctors! The nicest and most helpful staff. Dr Shimokaji and Dr Shapiro make sure you have the finest care. They also help volunteer at Saving Sight and Sound Foundation .

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr. Shimokaji is a fantastic ophthalmologist. I have been seeing her for a few years now and could not be happier with the service she provides. She is kind and incredibly knowledgeable. She is a wonderful doctor and I'm very grateful that she's been able to help me!

Sam

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I had a very bad tumor that was picked up by Dr Shimokaji. If it wasn't for her, I might be dead. The office staff and doctors are extremely compassionate and understanding! These are true doctors that really are empathetic and very skilled! Amazing results!

Superb surgeon!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr. Shimokaji is fabulous as a ophthalmologist, plastic surgeon and person! I had minor cosmetic surgery and my crossed eyes fixed with a simple shot ...

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Superb, professional, and great bedside manner! Excellent surgeon because I had cataract surgery and do not wear glasses for anything! Never had that experience before. You should go here!

`

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Gayle Shimokaji takes time to listen to patients concerns and offer the best diagnosis