Dr. Gayle Thuot Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Thuot?

Uncaring doctor

We received very poor follow up care by this doctor after my son was released from a hospital stay. MY SON WAS VERY CLOSE TO DYING, and she greeted us with this remark; "I see you had an exciting time!". My husband and I just stared at her in shock. The appointment went down hill from that. Another son of my was anemic. She told him very sternly to gain some weight. It took a specialist and many test later to discover he only needed some extra iron. We are changing doctors.This doctor has been around for a very long time. Please be very careful about putting your teenager in her care.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Gayle Thuot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.