Dr. Gaylene J Soloniuk-Tays Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaylene J Soloniuk-Tays?

Great Doctor

I have been to see doctor Soloniuk-Tays for the last few months and I really like her bedside manor, she knows her stuff and talks to you like you matter. I think she's Great

I have been seeing Dr. Soloniuk-Tays for several years. She is very thorough and conscientious. She saw me through Breast Cancer. She was encouraging and even came to the hospital to check on me after surgery. She has called on weekends or evenings to check on me or give me test results so I don't worry. She is the best GP that I have ever seen.

awesome service

the initial visit was done very thorough and questions were asked. laid out a great health plan.

best dr in visalia

I highly recommend Dr. Soliniuk and her staff.

iwasiwas scared of my lifoe did not discontinue my blood pressure meds or change it i ended up in the hospitalhospital I dont feel safe with this doctor and considering of finding anothere doctor

Excellent care!

Dr. Solonuik has been my doctor for several years. It is very hard to get an appointment with her. She has been very good at diagnosing problems with my health. I have had pain in my right side for about a week now. Her medical receptionist would not allow me to make an appointment with the Dr.to find out what my problem could be. This young lady told me that I had to contact my ENT doctor first and see what he has to say. I have a medical card from my ENT that states that I have a cochlear implant and it has his name and phone number on it if Dr. Soluniuk wanted to find out what type of tests I could have for the pain in my liver and kidney area. I called my ENT to explain my pain to him but his medical receptionist said that he was busy with a patient but she would leave him a note to call me back when he was finished seeing the patient he was with. I never received a call back from him. I guess the only way to see a doctor is go to the ER and wait to see one. This is hard when a person is in pain.

Outstanding!

Dr Soloniuk Tays, is a kind caring wonderful dr. I owe my life to her. Thank- you for everything you do, God has truely blessed you.

When I delivered my child she ordered no IV, would not allow me to have any pain medication and no epidural. She would not give me an episiotomy so I tore during delivery. She then repaired my tear with no pain medication, and while I was screaming in pain she told me that it could not hurt that bad. And her repair work was terrible. I was a MediCal patinet at the time I believe that it why she treated me this way.

She was extremely rude and inappropriate.

DR. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays was highly inappropriate.... She asked me if I had "15,000" and I said yes, She then said "Good because your going to need a facelift"... I was there to see her about a wound (infection) on my neck, and all she wanted to do was insult me because I told her I smoked cigarettes.... She also insulted my profession, I am a registered nurse, and she said "You nurses know just about enough to be dangerous"... She was extremely rude and inappropriate.