Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gaylon Seay
Dr. Gaylon Seay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Seay is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Plainview, Covenant Hospital Levelland and University Medical Center - Lubbock. He speaks English.
Dr. Gaylon Seay has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Gaylon Seay has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gaylon Seay has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gaylon Seay is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have had multiple surgeries performed by Dr. Gaylon Seay and find him to be a very caring doctor with a vast amount of knowledge concerning his field. I highly recommend him to any of my friends needing and orthopedic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone reading this review. He has an excellent staff and his office runs like a well oiled machine!
Dr. Seay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Hospital Plainview
Covenant Hospital Levelland
University Medical Center - Lubbock
Highland Medical Center
Covenant Medical Center
Covenant Children's Hospital
Convenant Medical Center
University Medical Center
36 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1977
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5009 University Ave, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Gaylon Seay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.