Dr. Gazala Parvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gazala Parvin?

A True Healer

I have seen Dr Parvin for about two years and I believe that she is a kind, caring person whose goal is to heal. I am mostly holistic in my approach to my health and she listens and is thoughtful about her diagnosis and treatment plan. She listens to my concerns about treatment and works with me to find natural ways to solve problems . One of the things that separates her from other doctors is that she is always positive and she always encourages my successes no matter how small. I am in much better shape physically and mentally than I was two years ago when I started seeing her.

Excellent service from the personable and professional staff; excellent, thoughtful care from Dr. Parvin; and I loved the "in-house" massage therapy--how convenient! This was every thing I could have hoped for (short of instant," miracle cure") from a first-time visit. I see Dr. P again in several days and am eager to see how the follow-up goes.

Excellent doctor knowledgeable in traditional Western medicine as well as alternative medicine who has studied with Dr. Andrew Weil.

Best doctor !

Dr. Gazala Parvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.