- 21 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geeta Kandala has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 1 of 1
21 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1997
University Of Michigan Hospitals And Health Centers
Dr. Geeta Kandala accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Geeta Kandala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.