Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geeta S Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 40
If I could give this "doctor" and her staff of "nurses" (or whatever their title is) fewer than one star I would. I should have trusted my gut instinct when I called to set up my first prenatal visit a couple of weeks ago, and whoever I was on the phone with was immediately rude an rushed with me. She would put me on hold for 5-10 minutes at a time to check what appointment slots were available, then she would tell me one option and want to hang up. I had to stop her twice and say "no, that time does not work, I am available at [insert time I said]." She proceeded to sound annoyed with me and kept putting me on hold to search the depths of Narnia for an appointment that fit my availability (my only requirement was that it be M-W after 1pm, WOW such a wild request!). Anyway, I wanted to switch doctors after I did go to my appointment because Patel was with me all of 30 seconds before throwing out a time frame for my return and bolting. I figured I would just finish up these first sets of lab work and move onto someone else. Sadly, I did not have time to change doctors before I began to miscarry. Without even a shred of sympathy or a furrow of her brow, Patel told me I was miscarrying in the most monotonous, hurried way possible. She asked if it was my first pregnancy, and I said yes. But then she gave me ZERO information about what exactly would happen once the baby and placenta and tissue finally came out. She even told me I could go back to work! But I asked for a note anyway (which she gave me, but only because I asked). I am SO glad I asked for one because two days later I miscarried and it was the most horrifying scene.... I received no preparation at all for that, not even a pamphlet, nothing. The entire conversation took LESS THAN 2 minutes (I recorded it, so I am not exaggerating), and she ran right out of the room without so much as a pat on the back. There weren't even any facial tissues in that godforsaken place. So after that, I walked out into the hallway, which faces the receptionist area. That area is not enclosed, so the receptionists or nurses or whatever were very much in ear shot. My sister was with me, and, since I was too distraught to event think of questions to ask, she managed to get a few more questions in before the doctor completely left the building. She asked what my chances were of another miscarriage, and she told us 50%! That is NOT accurate whatsoever, seeing as there were no complications and I ended up passing the baby naturally 2 days later (I did not even need a D&C). Anyway, at this point I just wanted to leave, so I go to the receptionist to set a follow up appointment for 6 days later, and she looked at me like I was embarrassing myself. HMMMM I wonder why a pregnant woman would be sobbing her eyes out at the OBGYN! Maybe it's because, as they heard since I was 2 feet away when the doctor was talking to us in the hall, I lost my first baby. Show a little sympathy! Maybe not look at me like I should man up. But no. Then she hands me a whole bag of PREGNANCY PAMPHLETS! Excuse me, I just LOST my baby, you inconsiderate twit! Fast forward to 2 days later: I am in excruciating pain (lower abdominal area). I call to ask if that is normal, and the person on the phone says to go to the ER. I say it is no problem, and she sets me up with a follow up for the day after. One would think that, given the emergency circumstances, the appointment I made before would be void, but back on that later. I go to the ER as soon as I can, which is about an hour and a half after I made the call (I had to take my step kids to a sitter, at which point I passed the baby, and that took about 20 minutes). While I am checking in, the doctor's office calls me. Why? To confirm the appointment I JUST MADE WITH THEM FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY. I said, "yes I just made that appointment two hours ago, I am in the ER right now." After all is said and done, I go home. Next day (when my new follow up was scheduled) I received not one but TWO PHONE CALLS about the previous appointment that was now irrelevant. The first call came and I just said to cancel that one since I would be in later that day. Then I get another phone call about the SAME appointment that I JUST CANCELLED. Needless to say, I finally lost it on the person on the phone and said that entire office is incompetent, which, from my experience thus far, they ABSOLUTELY ARE. She has my file in front of her, she knows WHY I am coming in, and she still decided she would get snippy with me. I hung up the phone. This was today, mind you. And now I am desperately trying to find a different doctor because I seriously canNOT go back to that hellhole. Losing my baby was hard enough without these heartless dumbsh*ts treating me like I just have a cold or something. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE if you have any regard for your emotional wellbeing and your pregnancy experience.
THIS IS THE WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. SO AROGATE , INPATIENT. SHE TREATED ME AS IF AM NOT A FOLLOW HUMAN BEING LIKE HER. SHE DIDN'T EVEN ALLOW ME TO SEAT ,TALK ETC SHE STOOD BY THE DOOR AND WAS OPENING HER STUPID MOUTH VERY WIDE. SHE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A DOCTOR. I WILL NOT ADVICE ANYONE TO GO TO HER, AND IF GOING PREPARE TO CRY LIKE ME AFTER SEEING HER
I read all the bad review and i was very confused about visiting her office. When i arrived i was very surprised to see how clean her office was. Its smelled clean and nice and tidy. Staff were very patient and helpful answered all my question to the best of there knowledge The doctor was very helpful made me feel safe and secure I would recommend Dr Patel to anyone she was awesome
23 Years Experience
Pramukhswami Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Geeta S Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGeeta Patel Md, 9220 Haven Ave Ste 210, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dr. Geeta S Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.