Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geeta Yalamanchi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Dr.Yalamanchi treated my 80 year old Dad while he was hospitalized a 3rd time. His primary on record could not manage him, and Dr. Yalamanchi came to bat and helped stabilize my Dad who had a stent put in in Sept 2011 and was then diagnosed with grave COPD and CHF. His arms and legs were so swollen, and ofcourse his lungs were filling with fluid. He developed two leg embolisms as well as a small blood clot in the right lung. My Mom was recovering from angioplasty and she does not drive, and my brother and sister live out of state.Dr. Yalamanchi continued to call me daily about my Dad's current condition and how we should proceed with his care, and even inquired about his current primary and asked to speak with the resident pulmonlogist at the sub-acute rehab center we would hopefully be transferring my Dad too - After a family conference we have decided to contact her practice and initiate having her listed as the new primary for both my parents.We are so pleased on how compassionate and caring she is - and we had never even had a chance to meet her in person!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Geeta Yalamanchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiddlesex Community Medical Care Llc, 530 Union Ave Ste 2, Middlesex, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geeta Yalamanchi in this video.
Dr. Geeta Yalamanchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlesex, NJ.