Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Geetha C Ambalavanan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Geetha C Ambalavanan has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Geetha C Ambalavanan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This doctor is the absolute worst doctor I've ever seen. I switched to her as a Fam Dr at the suggestion of a family member. After waiting for 20 minutes AFTER being put in the back in a room, I spent a total of 4 minutes with her during which she was the rudest, coldest person in the medical field I've spoke with. Like most men I see a doctor rarely and when I do I bring a small "laundry list" of things to address. I was told by her "Ok, pick 2 things off that list, thats all we're doing today." First thing was given a "see a specialist". Second thing was "I'm not doing that for you, I dont like the side effects, so no. Have you tried doing that thing you just told me you tried doing to no success?" LUCKY ME, I got a THIRD thing off my list! I got, again, "see a specialist". So, here I am, seeing real doctors I guess who can really help me because she refuses to even take a second to find the root cause of my medical issues. I still have a half dozen problems, unaddressed, because she refused to address them all. My health and my person did/does not matter to her. I will never see this doctor again and I will urge anyone looking for one to avoid her. Terrible person, and a (somehow) worse doctor. Avoid her.
Dr. Ambalavanan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Coimbatore Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Geetha C Ambalavanan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAIRBORN MEDICAL CENTER, 2180 Gateway Dr, Fairborn, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geetha C Ambalavanan, MD - Family Medicine in Fairborn, OH, in this video.
Dr. Geetha C Ambalavanan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairborn, OH.