Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geetha Ganesan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Geetha Ganesan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Geetha Ganesan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Ive seen a lot of Doctors in my time since I had a Brain Aneurysm, she has treated my diabetes, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, my depression and all my medical needs and if she couldn't handle them or wanted me to see someone else about them, she refers me to specialists that I have nothing but great experiences with. Thank you for all you do and Kathy your nurse is great too. Thanks for all the special time you take when I come in and thanks for caring. My son and wife love her as well. Which is a great thing. Thanks again for being not only a Great Doctor but a caring one as well. Your the best
About 11 yrs ago I had a rare, recurring skin condition that several doctors and skin specialist could not identify. And nobody was able to treat with numerous medications and ointments. So, I stayed indoors and never went outside. But, during my first visit with Dr. Ganesan. She was very kind and understanding. She took one look and knew immediately what it was. Since she treated me, the skin condition only returned twice during the last 11 yrs because it's being treated properly. Dr. Geetha Ganesan is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner.
Dr. Ganesan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeetha Ganesan Md, 3289 N Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geetha Ganesan in this video.
Dr. Geetha Ganesan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.