Dr. Geetha Reddy Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Reddy?

warning to all paients seeing or looking for new dr.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

this doctor is highly not recomended after i'am 38 years old and was under dr reddys care for over 3 years i was in a off road accident in 2011 which left me with a lot of back damage and ptsd as reddy is my primary doctor i was under her care to refer me out to get help she had sent me to one of her friends doctor puri ortho which also had to be the worse doctor beside reddy upon having appointments with reddy the wait is usually about 1-2 hours of seeing her (over booked) this doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me and i was (faking) my injuries wow i didn't no what to say upon my last vist she told me i was no longer to talk to her about my back injuries that if i did she was going to have to quit being my primary doctor i had a 2nd oppion at loma linda hospital that i was to exhaust all pain mang. before considering surgery i could not continue to see this doctor and switched to a very good doctor dr jallorina the best in the high desert my oppion I MUST WARN YOU OR YOUR FAMILY NOT TO SEE THIS DOCTOR THAT WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE HELP YOU REALLY NEED !

dissapointing care

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy for over 9 years. I am now 80 years old and my health is so-so. I feel like my appointments with Dr. Reddy is always hurried. She doesn't listen to me at all, and I am not a complainer or a talker. I have found Dr. Reddy to have a pleasent personality but lately it's alway in/out. Too many patients to give quality. I am now in the process of loooking for another doctor which is hard becasuse I've been a patient of Dr. Reddy's foor such a long time.

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

Very seldom in her office and constantly rescheduling

Posted on July 14th, 2017