Dr. Geetha Kartha Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Kartha?

Top Notch

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kartha for about 16 years. She is easy to talk to and she always calls you back if you leave a message for her. She delivered my 2nd child and she was a blessing to have present at the birth of our daughter. My mom and aunt see her and now my oldest daughter is seeing her. Wouldn't go to anyone else she is the best.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I've been seeing her for 15+ years, very good care and communication!

awesome doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2015

When I got pregnant with my first child, my insurance changed and I was super upset as I would not be able to see Dr. Kartha anymore. The office was very nice and quick about switching over my records. The new Dr. I had was nowhere near as nice and friendly as Dr. Kartha and I knew that if my insurance ever changed again, I would go back to her if I could. Well, it did change again and that's what I did. Shes the Dr. I had for my second child and everything was sooo much easier and nicer than my experience with my first child and the other Dr. I never want to go anywhere else! However, my insurance has changed yet again and of course, I have to switch again. I'm very upset....

Do your research.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I felt very rushed by dr kartha. She made some very inappropriate comments about me being scheduled at the wrong time, mind you that was not my fault but her staff. I felt like I was an inconvenience to her. She made comments about the weight loss surgery I had as being "a little drastic." After laughing at my concerns and brushing me off, I had a second opinion from a better office. I had cervical cancer. I would never return to her office and am extremely disappointed with her skills and actions. Absolutely no bed side manner. Needless to say, missing cervical cancer is a big deal. Would not recommend. Beware of doctors that hold themselves above others. We are paying you for a service and expect to be taken care of.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Kartha as my OB/GYN. I am currently approaching the end of my second pregnancy and couldn't be more happy with my experience with her. My never wait more than 5 minutes to see her (and I am usually early to my appointments). She has always been extremely accommodating to both my schedule and her full schedule when squeezing in my last minute weekly pregnancy appointments. She is very respectful of my opinions as a mother and as a pregnant woman as well as a patient who comes in for her yearly physical. She is kind and thorough and knowledgeable. She doesn't go overboard on explaining everything to me but ALWAYS answers questions and concerns that I have. I have never felt disrespected nor belittled as other women mention on here. She always gives me the time I need for my appointments. I would (and have to many) recommended Dr. Kartha.

Awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on September 18th, 2011

I totally disagree with all the bad comments people have stated about Dr.Kartha.She is the only doctor who hasn't hurt me giving a pap exam.I have had 4 children through her and one miscaraige all in which she was very caring and sympathetic.She even called me at home when I miscarried.Never have I waited from the time I get called back,undressed,and sit on the table.Maybe a total of 5minutes.The office staff has never been rude to me in anyway.I even lost my insurance while 34 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and I was beyond upset Dr.Kartha would not be the one delivering me,she went above and beyond to refer me to another great doctor and personally call him for me.She evn seen me the last time with no insurance and her staff did everything possible to transfer my records and make things better for me.I LOVE Dr.Kartha!!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I have never had a negative experience with this office, the staff or with Dr. Kartha. I have been a patient of hers for several years and have always been treated with respect. I have never felt "rushed" during an appointment and my questions have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner. Dr. Kartha has gone above and beyond when it has come to my treatment and, quite honestly, I am shocked at some of these negative reviews.I might suggest that some of these reviewers have unrealistic expectations of what services are provided at an Ob/Gyn office or are unable to articulate to the doctor/staff what it is that they require.I would recommend Dr. Kartha to anyone who was seeking the services of an Ob/Gyn.

Posted on May 29th, 2011

After two annual pap smears, I was fairly satisfied with Dr. Kartha as my gynecologist. That satisfaction is, sadly, now in the past. My last visit with her made me feel mocked, belittled, and horrible. When I attempted to convey information, I was cut off. When I presented new ideas about my health care, I was patronized. When I asked about estrogen-free birth control pills, she told me that they did not exist. (This is clearly false; the existence of progestin-only pills is pretty widely known.) I am an intelligent human being, but I left her office feeling like the scum of the earth. She deemed six minutes a reasonable amount of time to spend with me, and promptly left when that time was up.I also have to mention that the availability of this doctor is extremely limited. I had a test done Wednesday morning. She told me that it would take two days to get the results, but that she wouldnt be able to give them to me (or treat me) until Monday. Five days is a long time to wait to treat a yeast infection. I didnt actually end up even getting a call though I had to call the office on Tuesday to ask about my results. It seems that the office has a policy of not bothering to report your results to you unless something is positive, but that just results in a lot of fear over whether or not your results were overlooked.I was very open and honest with this doctor. She made me regret it by treating me like an idiot.Needless to say, I will not be returning to her office.

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Kartha was my doctor for 15 years. Recently I have become pregnant with my first child. I was shocked by the lack of compassion and attentivness made by her and her staff. I thought that after having a 15 year relationship established, that there would have been a bit more compassion. It was challenging to speak to her, and when I needed a little extra from her, she was unwilling to give it. Not to mention that her staff is very short and unfriendly. Needless to say, I now have a new OB.

Love her

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Pain

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I went to her on 2 seperate occassions in order to give her the benefit of the doubt but both pap smears were painful during and after. I have since gone to another ob/gyn and have not experienced the amount of pain I experienced going to her. It was not my first pap smear either. So I would be sceptical if you havent tried someone else.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr. Karthas office hours posed quite a challenge especially when communication with her regarding results from tests. Being closed 12:00-1:30 every day and closed on Friday and weekends isnt conducive for working women. Not only were her hours challenging to work around but she was neither accommodating nor flexible. Dr. Kartha also wasnt very thorough in explaining issues and options. I, unfortunately, had to do my own research on procedures. I do question her skills on giving Papsmears as I was called back a second time on two separate occasions for a redo. She did charge me twice the first time which was taken care of once I addressed this issue. I would not recommend Dr. Kartha for any woman seeking a Gynecologist. I cannot fairly evaluate her as an Obstetrician as she was not my doctor during my pregnancy. But, it is my educated guess that her skills as a Gynecologist are similar to her skills as an Obstetrician; Poor to fair.