Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geetha Kolli has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Do not go to this doctor!!!!!! She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She avoids answering questions, never returns phone calls & spends the least amount of time possible with patients. Dr. Kolli sent me for a series of vaccinations and then questioned why I got them. When I told her it was on her orders and asked her why she had me get them she completely ignored me, changed the subject and quickly left the room, never to return. Her assistant came to get me a few minutes later. My last visit with her had me waiting for almost 2 hours only to spend less than 5 minutes in her office. She clearly cares only about getting paid. Banner should have a stronger vetting process for doctors that did not get their training the in USA. Her degree from Hyderabad isn't worth the paper it is printed on. I have absolutely zero faith in Dr. Kolli's abilities as a practitioner of any type of medicine.
My husband was told to have cirrhosis and was referred to the clinic. We were seen by Dr.Kolli. She spent time to explain what cirrhosis was, anticipated future complications and the transplant requirements. She was curteous and was very patient answering all our questions. They seemed to be a very busy clinic. saw some transplanted people in the waiting area who seemed happy with their care. I would recommend her to those who need a liver specialist, she knows her stuff well
She almost let my father die. She didn't think he needed to be on the transplant list and he was extremely sick. She let him go months like this before she said he should be evaluated. She never called him back or came to see him during her rounds at the hospital. She is negligent and has zero bedside manner. His kidneys starting failing because of her negligence. He went to mayo, they put him on the list ASAP and he just got a liver transplant! Mayo said she wasted so much of his precious time and that he could have died. Please see someone else..
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. Geetha Kolli accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Geetha Kolli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.