4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Geetha Mathew?

She was one of the staff physicians at the US Embassy medical clinic somewhere in Asia when we were there. While competent, she's very "cookbook medicine", cold, and clinical. She told me my child had "delays" at five mos. old from less than five minutes of observation b/c my child wasn't meeting the goals on her chart. At 10 mos. my child was talking and several years later is being tested for the gifted & talented program at their school. I think any person w/common sense, physician or otherwise, would've said "well, they're displaying this ability now, but we can try again later on or do you have concerns?" I thought her quick label was tactless & inept. I would've understood if it had been warranted, but, it was not.

Birth Control

Dr. Geetha Mathew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.

Dr. Geetha Mathew Is this you?