Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gemma M Armstrong has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Gemma M Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gemma M Armstrong has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
as a trained nurse i noticed her extremly brief physical, my carotid artery is blocked and did not pick this up.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gemma M Armstrong - Posted on March 8th, 2017
11 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Gemma M Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gemma M Armstrong's office for more information.
16 Aberdeen Shopping Plz Aberdeen, MD : (410) 272-8844
48 Rock Springs Rd Conowingo, MD : (717) 632-9052
More about Dr. Gemma M Armstrong
Gemma Armstrong joined Family First Health in 2011. Gemma received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her Family Practice Residency at Memorial Hospital. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gemma M Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aberdeen, MD.