Dr. Gena Kluwe Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gena Kluwe?

Made me feel at ease.

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I was scared after being transferred from another hospital to Centennial. I didn't know what would happen. Dr. Kluwe took her time and talked with me and my family. She's like a regular person! Only really smart!

Very kind, smart, caring

Posted on January 21st, 2017

This doctor took care of me when I was in the hospital at Centennial. She took time to visit with me as a person. She is smart, interested and talented. What a pleasure.

Saved me!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I was so sick. I thought I would die and she looked at me and knew right away how sick I was. I feel lucky that she was there for me!

Life saver

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Dr. Kluwe was very caring, and took the time to listen to me! She is THE BEST!

Dr. Kluwe went over me like I was her only patient.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I was sent by my Dr. to the hospital where I met Dr. Kluwe. She went over me very thoroughly and didn't just throw me away without thinking about me.

Dr. Kluwe told me I was precious in God's eyes.

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Dr. Kluwe sat on my bed in the hospital and took her time talking with me to figure out what was wrong. She explained everything to me and I felt better even before we knew what was wrong just knowing that she cared about me. I wish she had an office!

Wish she could be my regular doctor!

Posted on April 24th, 2010

Dr Kluwe took care of me in the hospital, she is a hospital-only doctor and does not have her own private practice. She took the time to actually listen to me, and she took very good care of me! Dr. Kluwe is very good doctor, an extremely nice person, and the bright spot of my hospital stay. I only wish she had her own practice so i could see her every time i need to see a doctor!

Talks to me like a person

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Dr. Kluwe has taken care of my husband nearly a dozen times in the hospital. She has researched his problems, spent untold hours with us, make recommendations and diagnosed his rheumatoid arthritis which he had for probably 20 years. She treats us like family and always spends extra time to make sure we understand what is going on and are agreeable with the plan. I just wish she would open her own office!

The Best

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Dr. Kluwe took care of me when I was in the hospital (Midland Hospital). She took the time to explain everything to me, and she is very kind. I felt better just knowing she was there for me! Thank you so much, Dr. Kluwe!

Saved my life!

Posted on March 25th, 2009

Dr. Kluwe only sees inpatients and took wonderful care of my while I was in the hospital since my family doctor doesn't go to the hospital anymore. She knew what was wrong with me right away and kept me on the right track. Other people thought I was just crazy and it was a bad medication reaction.

Posted on December 4th, 2014