Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene R Arangorin MD
Dr. Gene R Arangorin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gene R Arangorin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Gene R Arangorin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene R Arangorin - Posted on December 26th, 2018
I have been a patient for almost 2 years now and I will says he is straight forward about telling you what needs to be done. So if you are sensitive and need your hand held and get your feelings hurt easy well this might not be your Dr. I dont like Dr's but glad I found one that I can trust.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene R Arangorin - Posted on May 9th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene R Arangorin - Posted on December 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene R Arangorin - Posted on July 24th, 2016
I visited his office and the first thing I noticed was that the room was full, I thought this was a good sign, but quickly noticed that there was no organization, he was not able to take that many people and was waiting for over an hour to be seen by him. I did notice that he treated his staff fairly bad, he was aggressive and seemed aggravated by them. I would not recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene R Arangorin - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2009, 2011, 2016, 2017, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arangorin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uci Medical Center
Dr. Gene R Arangorin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGENE A ARANGORIN MD, 10125 W Colonial Dr Ste 206, Ocoee, FL
Dr. Gene R Arangorin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.