Dr. Gene R Arangorin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gene R Arangorin?

gives out pills to a patient who he knows abuses them.and does not care

Bellow average

I visited his office and the first thing I noticed was that the room was full, I thought this was a good sign, but quickly noticed that there was no organization, he was not able to take that many people and was waiting for over an hour to be seen by him. I did notice that he treated his staff fairly bad, he was aggressive and seemed aggravated by them. I would not recommend him.

I have been going to Dr.Gene for 6 years couldn't ask for better care

Like no other

One of the only offices who truly care about me

Deeply disappointed

I decided schedule an appointment with Dr. Arangorin based on the excellent reviews I had read online. I was deeply disappointed. I felt Dr. Arangorin marginalized my concerns about my symptoms and he offered no practical medical advise whatsoever. In addition, my appointment was approximately one month ago and I was supposed to have received a referral to a neurologist, which was at my insistence since Dr. Arangorin had no practical medical advise for me, and have yet to hear from anyone. I plan on requesting a copy of my medical records from his office and will schedule an appointment with another doctor which will require me to take additional leave time from work as well as I will now have additional expenses. I am disappointment that I have no control over payment to this provider as my insurance will pay the bill regardless of my satisfaction. Based on my experience, I now believe it is possible the excellent online reviews posted are possibly written by his office or someone close to this doctor.

Doctor's Response

I am deeply sorry that you feel this way. If you would like, you may come into the office and speak with the Office Manager who can address every one of your concerns and ensure that they are either resolved at that moment or a solution is implemented that meets your satisfaction. Please contact the office and we will do everything possible to rectify the issue.

Best Doctor

This Doctor is amazing.Easy to talk to and very professional.Alway shows he cares about his patient never rushes you.

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Arangorin is an amazing doctor who treats his patients very well, I think he is the best doctor in Ocoee!