Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene P Bui
Dr. Gene P Bui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene P Bui has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gene P Bui has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Gene P Bui accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaddleback Family & Urgent Care, 23962 Alicia Pkwy Ste 1, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Gene P Bui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.