Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Cohen
Dr. Harold Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Sugar Land, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Mhhs Sugar Land Hospital, Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Hermann Memorial Southwest. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Beware of this individual. He is the party to numerous lawsuits going back decades. Also his transient nature makes one ask, "What, or whom is he dodging?" Moving from Sugarland, TX; to Fort Hood, TX; to Killeen, TX; to Texarkana, TX; to West Houston Medical Center; to Lafayette, LA; and now Tacoma, WA is highly unstable for a so called practitioner. Most decent physicians maintain a consistent location. These movements & lawsuits appear to fail the "smell test."
This dictir is arrogant and treats you like you are a child.I was a 37 yr old mom with 2 children and a 3 on the way. During the birth him and my husband were not even on speaking terms.He kept on threatening me if I do not like what he says i must find another doctor.Eventually it did get so bad that that is what i ended up doing and then he called to say that is his way of saying i need to follow his orders.When I was five months along he called me on a road trip and threaten to call CPS because I am putting my baby in danger and was not allowed to leave sugarland.when I finally had the baby the nurses told em nobody wanted to be my nurse because he treated them so badly.When I told mey new OB/Gyn who the previous one was he said say no more.we all know that obnoxious man.
Dr. Cohen delivered 2 of our 4 children. Had we known him earlier, he would have delivered all of them! Although Dr. Cohen was busy, I never felt like he was rushing. He always took the time to listen to my concerns, and he took the time to carefully explain his diagnoses. I wish he were still in practice. I'd have no reservations about giving him and his staff the highest recommendation.
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mhhs Sugar Land Hospital
Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Hermann Memorial Southwest
Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Mhhs Southwest Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Harold Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harold Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.