Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Fedor
Dr. Gene Fedor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobart, IN, with other offices in Winamac, IN and Merrillville, IN . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fedor is affiliated with St. Catherine Hospital, Pinnacle Hospital and St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart. Dr. Fedor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Fedor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Gene Fedor has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gene Fedor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I'm really glad I found Dr. Fedor. He diagnosed my knee problem gave me a few different options of treatment and after discussing it with my wife we chose to have the surgery and after being off work for a week I'll be going back to work. I worked hard to get back on my feet and it paid off. I'll continue therapy and look forward to a full recovery. I would recommend anybody to see him that is in need it orthoscopic anything and let him help you make a decision that could affect your life. Thanks Doc
Dr. Fedor is a very kind surgeon. I would trust him with anyone I know. He has treated many of my family members and myself. He will try everything else first besides surgery. Usually, surgeons want to get you into surgery right away so they can make their money but not Dr. Fedor, he wants surgery the last possible resort. Kudos to a great doctor like that. Those are hard to find nowadays. I must add that the staff at Dr. Fedor's office is off of the charts .... KIND!!! They really have a great office over there!!!
should be banned from practicing medicine watched him walk by a dying patients room which he had misdiegnosed he never had the guts to stop in and see her and she was in his hospital st mary hobart in he saw her at pulaski memorial and told her she had a broken back but she was in stage 4 cancer the cancer had ate through her back she lay in bed for five months begging to dye from the pain she was sent to another hospital after 5 months where they discovered she never had a broken back due to ostperosis she was dying the first time he saw her alot more i could say, but isaid it all to the state attorney generals office dont know why pulaski memorial would want him back but who in their right min would use pulaski memorial....................
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fedor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Catherine Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Pulaski Memorial Hospital
1500 South Lake Park Avenue
Hobart, IN 46342
23 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gene Fedor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobart, IN.