Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gene L France
Dr. Gene L France, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. France is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. France has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene L France has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Gene L France has the following 15 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Gene L France has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 9
I started going to Dr. France in 1984 at 18 months old. I continued throughout my life to see Dr. France. I have taken all 3 of my children to him as well. In 2011 we moved to Deep East Texas. Since my move, I have traveled back to Arkansas, just so Dr. France could continue to see my children who range from age 12 to 2 years old. He is amazing kind of a Doctor for anyone to travel 7 hours to take their children to see him. That should speak volumes on its own.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. France is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Gene L France accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLittle Rock Allergy And Asthma Clinic, 18 Corporate Hill Dr Ste 110, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Gene L France is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.