4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gene Greenlees?

Thank you Dr g for gettting me in ASAP! Tired of waiting at my old doctor.

I called Dr. Greenless last week and told him I was in a hurry for a same day appointment , could he get me in. When I arrived, he had everything ready, including the paperwork. MY BOTOX LOOKS BETTER THAN IT HAS LOOKED IN YEARS. I made the appointment with him while I was a WAITING at my old doctors office. Dr g's office is immaculate and neat. I don't know why I didn't start going to him years ago.

WOW! He's awesome!

I finally decided to give Dr. Greenlees a try and I don't know why I waited so long. I have been to other doctors, dentists and PAs and most of them want you in and out as fast as possible. Dr. G really takes his time. Gene cares about all aspects of your medical care even though i was only there for botox. He's in awesome physical condition and not only was his Botox the BEST I've ever had in my life, we also discussed ways for me to get into better shape. Dr. G, I've lost 16 pounds and you were exactly right about how to get there. My blood pressure from my regular doc visit (who is way over weight BTW) is so much better that he took me totally off medications that I was taking. Never did I think I could get into shape, have amazing botox results and have an improvement in my general health as a result ofvisiting dr Greenlees. I wish he was my regular doctor!

Best Botox Ever

He's the best on 30A and all of the Florida Panhandle. I know because in the last 5 years I've been to them all. He answers his cell phone PERSONALLY when you call. You'll never find another doctor like this. I don't know why I never called him before. He treated me like I was a queen. I appreciated it. He pointed out that he wants your experience to not just be good. He strives for perfection. Thanks again. Everything looks great. I'm sending all my girlfriends to you!

GREAT DOCTOR

I have never had a doctor take the time explain to me how botox and fillers work. It was a excellent lesson. I found I have been overpaying big time at my last doctor and a local dentist. Dr Greenlees prices are very fair and he didn't try and sell me any unnecessary skin products. My last doctor would not let me leave unless I bought something else. Dr. Greenlees, you are great and my wrinkles are gone! Thank you!

Very satisfied with my new Botox doctor

I've known about Dr. Greenless for over a year. I have no idea why I waited so long. I've been to several around here an hands down he's the best. Don't take just my word for it. Now I'm sending all my friends to him. My face had never looked better. Thanks again dr g.

NO WAITING!

Besides Dr Greenlees answering all my questions, I was so happy to not have to wait in a waiting room. He greets you at the door and theres no waiting. This was my first visit and he pointed out exactly what I needed and I'm very impressed with my results. I had no idea there were still doctors out there who took the time needed with every single patient. On top of that, he called personally the next day to see how I was doing the next day. Everything here is top notch, including the doctor. Thanks Dr Greenlees for seeing me the same day. Awesome!

Phenomenal attention to detail

If you want your lips done right, Gene is the one to go to. He told me he does NOT do duck lips. He added the perfect touch to my upper lip. The BEST BOTOX I have ever had. I just wish I didn't have to come all the way from Atlanta to see him. He gets me in right away every time. I decided to go for it and get Juvederm this time. Absolutely perfect!

Liver spots.

I've had these liver spots on my face & hands since my children went to college years ago. I tried all kinds of creams. Dr. greenkees got the job done in a few minutes with his laser. Within a week, everything was looking wonderful. I had no idea how easy it was and was not very expensive. My dermaologist said insurance wouldn't cover it. Thanks again. I'm very happy.

Wonderful physician with a great bedside manner

His Botox technique is amazing. Absolutely painless. It took hold in record time. I got Botox on Thursday afternoon and the lines between my eyes were gone before my husband & I went out for dinner Friday evening. I had a small wart on my hand that he lasered. I've been dealing with this with dermatologists freezing it & creams for over 20 years. The laser put an end to it. I'm very well pleased with Dr. Greenless' professionalism & follow up. He never rushed & made me feel right at home. Needles make me nervous every time I go to the doctor since I was a child. The way he put me at ease, most of my 'needle phobia' was erased. His office & surroundings are absolutely beautiful. This is an essential stop every time I come from Atlanta. Thanks again.

Holidays

Thank you so much for getting me in before the holidays. It all looks wonderful. Merry Christmas!

Perfect Botox

I've been getting Botox for over 10 years now. Never has my forehead looked this good and lasted this long. Glad my regular doctor was on vacation because I found Dr. Greenles. Very happy and I definitely recommend.

Vacation Treat

Went in for Botox for vacation. What an excellent job! I decided to get filler for the first time and I love it. Wish I lived here because Dr. G is the man!

Dr. Gene Greenlees is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.

Dr. Gene Greenlees Is this you?