Dr. Gene A Hannah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gene A Hannah?

1st time visit

Dr. Hannah was very friendly and patient with explaining my diagnosis in detail and I was happy to hear him say, "you don't need surgery".

Very knowledgeable

Very impressed with Dr. Hannah. His level of expertise and experience impressed me even more than the courteous way he treated me. It is apparent he is up to date on the research and I appreciate his use of evidence based medicine. I've had nagging ankle pain for months and he relieved my mind, diagnosed my problem and gave me a treatment plan that worked.

Excellent Service

After being dealing with a sport medicine physician who hardly had time to even examine me despite the pain in my left leg I went to see Dr. Hannah at my internist recommendation. I found him to be compassionate and also very accurate with his assessment of my condition. He explained why I was having the pain and told me what I could do to alleviate it. My visit to his office was the exact opposite of the poor visit I'd had from the previous doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Fatal flaw of not being responsive when needed, medical mistakes.

Appears to be a nice guy but just doesn't meet expectations where it really counts the most. Very disappointed.

Very Nice - Really Explains and Reviews X-Rays

Soft spoken and very nice. I really appreciated how he takes the time to explain his findings and reviewing the X-Rays. Patiently answered all my questions. Not bad for a first visit.

Dr. Hannah has treated everyone in my family for sports-type ailments. He is kind, courteous and empathetic. We recommend him highly!