Dr. Gene Y Hao Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gene Y Hao?

very poor bedside manners and listening skills.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I pride myself on providing the highest quality of care to my patients and on thoroughly listening to their concerns. Please do not hesitate to call my office if you have additional questions or comments in follow-up to your recent visit. I hope to have the opportunity to continue as your Primary Care physician.

I find Dr. Hao rather aloof, and not one to really converse with the patient. I do believe he is a good Doctor and would be better if his communication skills were honed.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback; it is good to know where I can improve. I value my patients and apologize if I came across as aloof. I assure you that this does not accurately reflect my feelings towards my patients. It is a pleasure to serve you at OIMA, and we hope to see you again in the future. Should you wish to discuss your concerns with me, please call the office. I would be happy to speak with you.

Great MD. Have been using him fo 10 years...

Dr. Gene Y Hao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.