Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum MD
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with other offices in Meriden, CT and Enfield, CT (and 12 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kirschenbaum is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Hartford Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum has 15 locations
1229 Albany Ave
Hartford, CT 06112
Book Online Now
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
very stiff attitude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum - Posted on June 5th, 2015
Dr. Kirschenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum's office for more information.
45 Franklin St New London, CT : (860) 443-5820
26 Womens Way Meriden, CT : (203) 238-0542
76 Palomba Dr Enfield, CT : (860) 741-2197
300 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT : (860) 243-9725
580 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT : (860) 243-9725
263 Main St Old Saybrook, CT : (860) 388-4459
211 State St Bridgeport, CT : (203) 366-0664
345 Whitney Ave New Haven, CT : (203) 503-0450
319 Main St Manchester, CT : (860) 643-1607
1229 Albany Ave Hartford, CT 06112
360 Market St Hartford, CT : (860) 493-6575
249 Winsted Rd Torrington, CT : (860) 489-5500
44 Main St Danbury, CT : (203) 743-2446
1039 E Main St Stamford, CT : (203) 327-2722
969 W Main St Waterbury, CT : (203) 753-2119
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gene Kirschenbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New London, CT.