Dr. Gene F Manko Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gene F Manko?

Patient's Husband

I can't believe the negative reviews I read below, frankly. Dr. Manko is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been blessed to work with. Thanks to him we have a wonderful 2 year old. My wife was over 40, by the way, so this was not an easy proposition. We had seen two other IVF doctors before and neither compared in "bedside manner" to Dr. Manko. I recommend him without reservation and so would my wife. If you want to talk to me (so that you know this review is real), contact Dr. Manko's office and ask them to give the message to the patient who stays on a boat when he comes up to see them.

Inept

Cookie Cutter Care & Misdiagnosis

I strongly recommend that any patient think twice about using this practice. While Dr. Manko seems to have had a good reputation in the past, my husband and I were unimpressed with his lack of individualized care. The treatments were cookie cutter and explained in a rush. After switching to a new practice, we learned that Dr. Manko had failed to diagnose a massive tumor/cyst that had never been noticed by any technicians or the doctor himself (as he was never present in any of the numerous ultrasounds). The cyst was so large that it required immediate surgery. Also, most of the treatment plans and medications were explained by an office staff member with no medical credentials. In 8 months of treatment, I saw Dr. Manko twice for a total of about 45 minutes. Find a doctor who is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and not someone who is coasting on a long-past reputation.

Only good thing about IVF FL is that there is no wait. They will get you in and get your money but they lack the skills to accomplish anything else.

Easy to get an appointment because Dr. Manko is not worth seeing.(I was attracted to the quick appt as well/huge mistake)A complete waste of time and resources. Dr. Manko is extremely unorganized and could not find his butt if it had a bell on it. Jupiter office staff was polite and professionalMargate office staff was completely unorganized and unprofessional, making mistakes that started with losing sperm but escalated to simply dangerous and unethical.Be safe, Choose a Board Certified RE before wasting any time and money at IVF Florida

A Reoccurring patient

I and my partner have been recieving treatment with Dr. Manko for two years now. I have been told I am in ovarian failure in which I have heard differently. I am yet, still under the care of Dr. Gene Manko in high hopes that he will lead us to our success, for we have been told he is (the Best) in our area!

I wish I had a Doctor like him for all my medical needs.

Dr. Manko is an excellent doctor! He explains everything until you understand it and feel comfortable. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

I have a 1 year old son thanks to Dr. Manko. He is an amazing physician and I truly felt like he cared about our situation. I highly recommend Dr. Manko. and his staff.

Great, caring doctor

Dr. Manko is truly a rare find. This man personally called me on Christmas day to give me minor test results, which could have easily waited until the next day. Dr. Manko and his staff are kind, concerned and very caring with their patients. He squeezed me in for a procedure, which if he didn't, I would have had to wait another month (menstrual cycle). This practice is highly recommended!

Dr. Gene F Manko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.