Dr. Gene Marcelli Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gene Marcelli?

Miracle worker

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr. Marcelli performed my emergency appendectomy which also required removal of 6 inches of colon and several inches from my upper intestines. I have MS and had a difficult time healing and getting back on my feet after my gall bladder was removed in 2001 by another surgeon and that was just a laparoscopic procedure. This surgery was much more invasive. However thanks to Dr. Marcelli's wonderfully capable performance in and out of the operating room I am pleased to say that I was back on my feet and feeling better in no time at all! I just couldn't possibly be more pleased that it was he who was there in my time of crisis!

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.