Great Experience!

After interviewing seemingly countless doctors I chose Dr. Meger for my breast augmentation because he explained things very clearly and didn't try to push me to a larger size like many other surgeons did. I couldn't be any happier with my new additions!

TERRIBLE Surgeon that lacks skills and HORRIBLE bedside manner!!

Do NOT trust this man with any part of your body in surgery!! You will be sorry!!

The Best of the Best surgeons ever!

I cannot say enough about this doctor's skills and gentle bedside manner. He is honest and completely talented to the max, yet he doesn't have an inflated attitude. His offices are immaculate with very clean efficient operating rooms. He listened beyond words spoken and his assessment with diagnosis was right on target for me, no wasting my time or his. His staff reflects the genuine caring for his patients. I was comforted from the first call, to consultation to the actual surgery, last but not least the amazing outcome confirmed he was my best decision.

Dr. Meger and his staff were professional, yet friendly throughout my procedures. Someone was always available to answer any questions and provide any necessary information. Dr. Meger checked in with me himself the night after my surgery, which was nice. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience and outcomes and would highly recommend Dr. Meger to others.

Dr. Meger and his staff have been so pleasant to work with! I'm one week post-breast lift (no augmentation) and am very pleased with my new look. Dr. Meger listened to my needs and did not push for me to get implants, which other surgeons had done. Everyone has been so helpful and I would highly recommend Dr. Meger and his staff to anyone wanting, or needing, aesthetic surgery.

Girls and Guys, it's never too late!

If you're like me, you were commuting when God passed out the perfect features. I felt these kept me from realizing the contentment I should have had at that age.Dr. Meger performed several procedures on my facial area when I was 60 yrs old! And that means I have had five years of confidence and compliments! I was extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Meger; he's board certified and highly familiar with the procedures he offers. The initial consultation was actually fun, as Dr. Meger and his nurses each talked to me indivudially to help me sift out what I needed the most. I was elated when I learned it was financially feasible to get some help with aging and imperfections. Dr. Meger in Scottsdale is definitely the " GO TO" guy for any corrective surgery.

Amazing!!!!

Dr Meger is the absolute best!!! He did such an amazing job on my breast augmentation 5 years ago that I came back to him again when I wanted to switch out my saline implants for the new silicone implants. He did scar revision for me from a previous surgeon, which turned out perfectly, better than I had hoped for! He is very honest and gives great advice, he tells you exactly what will look best for you and I have always found him to be right, even when it was not initially what I had in mind. He is detail and outcomes oriented. On a side note the new silicone implants are WONDERFUL!! They feel so natural, I recommend them to all considering it. Since my first experience with Dr Meger and his staff I was hooked. I have been coming back ever since for all of my Botox injections and Perlane fillers for my face, which has helped me stay youthful and fresh looking. Beth is the sweetest and does great chemical peels. She tailors it to your preference, as I like frequent light peels over aggressive peels. Theresa the nurse is so nice, she makes you feel comfortable with the whole process. Jovita the office manager makes the experience a pleasurable one, shes very personable, efficient and made great suggestions that I followed through with and am very glad that I did!! She also reminds you of appointments, which some doctors offices do not do, and has saved me several times as I am a bit flighty. Overall an excellent experience every time, I recommend them to all!!!!

Dr. Gene R Meger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.