Have you seen Gene Meisenberg?

A congenial and professional experience.

This Staff is the warmest group of professionals I have experienced ever when visiting any Doctor's office and when I ,met the Doctor, I was hooked by his engaging style and his willingness to spend time explaining options and every aspect of my condition Dr. Meisenberg is a true professional one I would recommend to anyone.

Amazing

Very good doctor. Very attentive. Very intelligent. An office such as this is extremly hard to find. The staff is the very best. The girls are amazing.

The best

Hands down best office. Dr. Meisenberg, his physical assistants, medical assistants, manager, front desk, billing.. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL

Thanks

Thanks everyone. If only it was like this at every office

Great

Very high professional level, kind staff, great medical assistant, great doctor.

Gene Meisenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.