Dr. Gene Miller Is this you?

Dr. Miller is the FANTASTIC

Posted on September 16th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Miller for 6 years. He delivered my daughter and I couldn't be happier with the services that he provided. Out of the 50+ times I have been there, for pregnancy related, or other complications I was experiencing, there was 1 time that I didn't actually meet with him and met with Dr. Stevens (who is also wonderful). I have never had a problem getting an appointment and there have been numerous times where they fit me in, or stayed a little later so I could be seen. On occasion I have waited in the waiting room longer than I would have hoped, but I also understand that he sees other patients, and face it, they could be having problems that need to be addressed. I believe that waiting in the waiting room is a good thing, that means they are helping others and isn't that why we go there? I would highly recommend Dr. Miller or anyone at that practice. :)

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for several years and continue to be one, even after moving out of the area. He is thorough and to the point. I will be at a loss when Dr. Miller retires.