Dr. Gene Muse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gene Muse?

Posted on April 28th, 2016

He has treated and done several surgeries on myself and my husband. He has always been a superb doctor and surgeon for myself and my family. We would recommend him to anyone he has always had excellent bedside Manner and given us all excellent care are surgical outcome has been 100% successful

Dr. Muse is excellent doctor, he took care of my mom

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr. Muse operated on my mom's shoulders and she was very pleased. I know that she was very impressed with Dr. Muse's knowledge and sincere concern. She recommends him to all of her friends

Very caring doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Every time i have gone to dr muse he always takes time to talk to me ,to make sure he understands my problem.this is the third time i have seen dr muse. the other two times were for my shoulders. they feel great, no problems but you need to remember a surgeon can only do so much, that is why dr muse puts so much on physical therapy,it is so important to do your physical therapy. The last time i went to him i re tore my acl. He didnt do the first surgery. the other surgeron took my pattela tendon which means he is just doing unecessary surgery on a good knee.you can use a cadaver tendon on that knee and not have to worry about your patella tendon bothering you I retore my acl and dr Muse said he would get a secound option on the best way to fix it , and would ask the drs himself instead of me going to different drs to get an opion.I looked on line at diffenrent opions on my sugery and found that dr muse was right on what he wanted to do. He always has the patients best interest in mind. I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER ORTHOPEDICS DR.

JUST GIVE HIM ONE CHANCE

Posted on April 30th, 2011

I THINK DR MUSE IS THE BEST. HE PUTS HIS PATIENTS FIRST AND THATS WHY HE HAS A LONG WAIT BECAUSE HE TAKES TIME TO TALK TO THEM. I HAVE SEEN HIM TWICE FOR SHOULDER SURGERY AND MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS HAVE SEEN HIM ALSO.THE STAFF IS ALSO CARING ESPECIALLY PENNY. DR MUSE GETS YOU TO THE PROBLEM QUICKLY AND TELLS YOU WHAT HE RECOMMENDS AND LETS YOU DECIDED WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.

Office wait time is exceptionally EXCESSIVE!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I realize that an exceptional surgon is a very busy person. However, a patient's time is just as valuable & should be considered as such. I have been a patient going on 6 months now & I have waited approximately two hours to be seen at every office visit. The office staff is usually quite prompt to escort me to an exam room, but then I am left there to become clostrophobic & forgotten for 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours before Dr. Muse comes in. Being that I am still in PT 3 times per week, I HAVE OTHER APPOINTMENTS TO KEEP! The office staff seems to feel that I am upset with them & I am not upset with anything but THE WAIT TIME!!! Anything grater than 30 minutes is an excessive wait time & patients should be given the option to reschedule or at least someone should come & acknowledge that they have not been forgotten. I don't know who's fault this is or what the explanation may be, all I know is that THE WAIT TIME IS FAR TOO EXCESSIVE! I see this as a disrespectful disregard for my time. Dr. Muse is a great Dr. & I am very grateful to him. I just don't want, & absolutly can not wait 1 to 2 hours to be seen, I am a busy person too.

Posted on April 17th, 2009

Dr. Muse has helped me and other members of my family. He has done my shoulder,both of my wife's shoulders, my brother's knee, my mom's knee. He is exceptionally qualified and truely cares about the patient. He takes the time to discuss options/alternatives to surgery when appropriate and talks through the pro's and con's of each. He is extremely careful in planning treatment and considers all factors like returning to work/school, rehab, and pain management. Truely an exceptional individual and outstanding physician.

this doctor is great!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2008

I DON'T THINK YOU COULD FIND A MORE CARING AND MORE QUALIFIED DOCTOR ANYWHERE.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017